Este mulher foi barrada de um ginásio por se queixar contra a presença de um homem nos balneários a espreitar mulheres a despirem-se. De cada vez que se queixa de isso acontecer, que é todos os dias, é assediada pela segurança que protege os pervertidos. Agora iniciou um movimento de protesto e pressão para reverter as leis que retiraram segurança às raparigas e mulheres para permitir que pervertidos tenham o seu dia de gratificação sexual nos espaços das mulheres.
As mulheres têm de juntar-se e fazer grupos de pressão e grupos de vigilância. Uns para fazer mudar estas leis misóginas contra as mulheres e outros para impedir que raparigas e mulheres sejam ameaçadas, assediadas e violadas nos seus espaços por pervertidos que dizem ser mulheres.
This fight is for all WOMEN ! Last October, I reported men repeatedly showing up in the women's locker room at my gym. I reported it four times. Nothing was done. Then, instead of protecting me, they walked me out with police and terminated my membership.
— Tish Hyman (@listen2tish) September 21, 2026
I've spent the last ten… pic.twitter.com/s3chJzAFya
Women, listen up. It's time to face reality and fight back smart.
— Tish Hyman (@listen2tish) September 27, 2026
Locker rooms. Showers. Shelters. The places we need privacy most are the places we're losing it.
We're organizing state by state. DM me TRUTH to join.#UnitedInTruth #WomensSpaceshttps://t.co/7ttaFcCktT pic.twitter.com/EMIHuHaR9i
Women are 51% of the population, yet laws allow men to enter women's intimate spaces, posing a danger. The law isn't on our side. We need lawyers and professional women to unite and fight for our rights. Please comment time preference and zone. I want as many women on this call… pic.twitter.com/MM4s3AnExM
— Tish Hyman (@listen2tish) September 16, 2026
This happened to me. Four times in two weeks, I turned around in that bathroom and there was a man standing there. I reported it every single time. Nothing was done. I stood there naked and vulnerable, telling him to leave, and he wouldn't. Staff said their hands were tied. Other… pic.twitter.com/XcVYireJA9
— Tish Hyman (@listen2tish) September 21, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment