September 19, 2021

Os estudantes MAGA* americanos estão a expulsar os professores das escolas

 



I’m a Teacher. I’m About to Quit.


So are thousands of others


The MAGA students are getting worse. They’ve always complained about safe spaces. The classroom is supposed to be one.

They’ve turned classrooms into one of the most dangerous places in the world. Imagine a bunch of people with different views and experiences, all randomly thrown together in a room and asked to talk to each other while learning how to debate topics like abortion and global warming. Now let some of those students have guns, and add a deadly virus.

I’m teaching online now, but that can’t last forever. I might get to teach online in the spring, but eventually I’ll get sent back into the classroom, where my state allows them to carry guns.

Let me repeat that last part. My state allows my anti-masking, anti-vaxxing students to bring guns to class. I’m supposed to evaluate these students and give them grades they might not like.

I’ll never feel safe in a classroom.

Not anymore.
----------------

Make America Great Again

No comments:

Post a Comment